funny word of the day: stooge
A stooge is generally defined as a person that is under the control of another. Being called a stooge is not a form of praise. Stooge can also sometimes be used to mean "idiot".
- Stooge (missile), an early surface-to-air missile
- Stooge (comedian), a member of a comedy double act who feeds lines to the other comedian
- Stooge, a confederate who acts as if s/he is one of the spectators, in a magic trick or a confidence trick, very much like a shill
- Stooge sort, a recursive sorting algorithm
- Stooge, a term in Australian slang where one has been ripped off eg. "He stooged me for five bucks"
Stooges may refer to: